General Rules & Regulations
The school works from Monday through Friday for classes upto Vth Std. and Monday through Saturday for classes above V. The second Saturday of the month will be a holiday for the school. The school timings will be from 9.45 a.m. to 4 p.m. Holidays declared by the State Government / District authorities may not necessarily be applicable to the school. The school will not declare holiday on account of Hartal imposed by political / Social organizations, provided vehicles can safely ply on the roads.
Wearing of uniform is compulsory for the students on all working days. No exemption for wearing of uniform will be granted on religious grounds. Children who come to the school on holidays for special classes etc. are also required to wear uniform.
Most of the text books prescribed for the school are published by the NCERT/CBSE. However in lower classes textbooks other than those published by NCERT/CBSE, but conforming to the CBSE syllabus are also prescribed. These books are made available through the school during vacation.
The school has a Madrassa Dept. with qualified teachers. The curriculum ensures provision for Islamic studies and Arabic for Muslim Students.
A pupil must have 75% of the total attendance to be eligible for promotion. Proper and valid medical certificate from competent authority must be produced for absence for more than six continuous working days.
Continued absence for 15 consecutive working days without prior intimation to the school will result in the students name being struck off without notice to the parents.
Jewellery and costly ornaments are not to be worn by students. The school takes no responsibility for the safety of such articles. Only small and simple ear rings are permitted for girls. Artificial and decorative ornaments also will not be permitted. Students upto classes IV are not allowed to wear wrist watches.
SCHOOL UNIFORMXI & XII Boys & Girls Dark Blue Trousers, White Shirts, Dark Blue Tie with white stripes, Black Belt, Dark Blue Overcoat, Black uniform shoes & Black Socks.
The school uniform pattern will be as follows :
Classes from Montessori - I to IV Stitched uniform will be supplied from the school
V-X Boys White Trousers and White Shirt, Green Tie, Green Belt, Black uniform shoes and White Socks.
V-X Girls White Churidar, Biscuit Color Overcoat, Green Tie, black uniform shoes and White Socks.
Girls who grow their hair long, should keep it double plaited and tied with green ribbons. The Kurtha should not have slits on the sides and its bottom line must be below the knees. Low waist pants and short shirts are strictly forbidden for boys, T-shirt and jeans are not permitted in the school on any occasion.
Mobile phones/CD/Pen Drive/I Pod etc, are strictly prohibited in the school.Such electronic items, if found, will be confiscated and will not be returned in any case.
There will be four FAs (Formative Assessments) and two SAs (Summative Assessments) in an academic year for students upto class X. FA is conducted through various activities connected with the lessons taught. The marks scored in different activities are added up and then converted into grades. SAs are written examination. Parents are requested to ensure that their wards prepare well for the Tests/Exams and activities. After each FA, the Progress Cards will be sent to the parents. It should be signed and returned to the school promptly. After SAs an open forum (face to face programme) will be arranged for the parents and students. Parents of students who perform badly in the examinations will be required to meet the principal/ Teachers.
The senior secondary students will have monthly examinations. The promotion of a students to class XII will be based on the average marks scored in the monthly examination.
A student must have an average of 40% marks in each subject to be eligible for promotion to class XII. NO REQUEST FOR RETEST WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Special activities like Yoga/ Karate/Dance are introduced in the school. It is compulsory for all students to join in any one of these activities. Students of I Std - VII std will have compulsory abacus training. Horse riding (optional) will also be a special activity. Interested students/parents are welcome to join the Horse Riding Club in the campus.
Parents must ensure that their children are not sent to the school if they are unwell. Children suffering from infectious or contagious diseases should not be sent to school before they are fully cured. In such cases a medical fitness certificate must be produced on rejoining.
- Parents are requested to pay special attention to the text books and note books of their wards. These must be kept neat and tidy. The particulars (Name, Class & Division) should be written on all belongings of the pupils of classes Montessori - I to II Std.
- The school attaches great importance to discipline. The parents are expected to fully co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing the same. In matters of discipline the decisions of the school authorities will be deemed final.
- If any school property is found to have been damaged/destroyed, the culprit will be liable to pay for the loss/damage. In case the culprit cannot be found the entire class will bear the expenses for the compensation.
- Whenever the school takes the students to participate in external activities / competitions, the parents are expected to bear the expenses.
- Parents are welcome to visit the school off and on to discuss the progress of their wards. On such occasions they are required to meet the Principal first. The visit may be made between 2pm and 4.00 pm on working days.
- No student will be permitted to go home/out of the school premises before cease work unless escorted by parents/guardians/ teachers or on a special request made by the parent through the diary. While leaving the campus, an out pass signed by the principal must be obtained and shown at the Gate.
Failure to pay the fee by the specified dates (with fine) will result in the removal of the pupil's name from the rolls of the school. Re-admission will be considered only on payment of their Re- Admission fee (Rs.100/-)along with the fee dues. Parents are required to tender exact change when they send the fee amount to school.
NO CASH PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 3.00 p.m.
In case of specified last date for payment is a holiday, the next working day will be considered as the last payment day.
A fine of Rs.100/- will be levied on late payments.
(All parents are requested to keep a track of fee payment days to ensure timely payment of school-fee so as to avoid payment of fine).
FEE ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IN ANY CASE
- The school will conduct periodical meeting of the parents class wise/section wise. It is compulsory for all parents to attend such meetings.
- English is strictly the medium of instruction/ communication in the school. All students are expected to converse only in English even while travelling in the school vehicles. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with.
- All the parents are directed to install the PARENT EYE software in mobile and maintain the same for receiving all the communications from the school.
ALL PARENTS/STUDENTS SHALL ACCEPT AND ADHERE TO THECHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS IN THE RULES & REGULATION OF THE SCHOOL, BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE AUTHORITIES FROM TIME TO TIME.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AND, IF THEY DO, THE MOST UP-TO-DATE VERSION WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE.