Admission to Montessori
All students seeking new admission to Montessori must first fill in the Registration Form. After verifying the particulars given in the Registration Form, the application form for Admission will be issued. The parents along with child will then meet the principal with the following documents for admission.
- Filled in Admission Form
- Three Passport size photographs of the child
- An attested copy of the Birth Certificate
- Required fee
(The admission procedure will be completed only on producing all the above documents as well as making the full payment of the required fee)
Admission to classes from I Std- X Std
All students seeking new admission to classes above Montessori will have to appear in an Admission Test. On submitting the filled in Registration Form, the school will intimate the date of Admission Test (Usually the admission test is done in the fist week of April). The test will be of the level of the annual examination of the previous class to which admission is sought. The Test will be in English, Mathematics, Malayalam & Hindi. Candidates who qualify the Admission Test will be intimated and the Admission Form will be issued. The parent along with the child will meet the principal with the following documents for admission.
- Filled in Admission Form.
- An attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
- TC form a recognized school (for classes above I Standard)
- Passport size photo of the child.
- Required fee.
Admission to + 1
Only Students who have passed Xth Std from CBSE Schools will be eligible for admission to +1. The admission is based on the Index Marks obtained by the candidates. The Index Marks is arrived at by taking the following marks in to consideration.
- The Grade Points obtained in English, Science and Mathematics, in X std.
- The marks scored by the candidate in the written Admission Test conducted by the school.
Candidates selected for admission will be intimated and admission will be granted on production of the following items.
- X Std Mark list issued by CBSE (Original)
- TC from the school attended last.
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Principal of the previous institution.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Required Fee.
Subject available at the senior secondary level
- COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
- Optional Subjects ( A candidate must select any two from the following optional subjects.)
- Informatics Practices